Have a Busy Schedule, Here's How BTS Takes Time to Make Music!

Description of your first forum.
Zahid Hasan

Have a Busy Schedule, Here's How BTS Takes Time to Make Music!

Post by Zahid Hasan »

One of the BTS members , namely J-Hope , recently guested on the 'Give me a minute' interview program along with HYBE's label mate, Zico . Koreaboo launched on Saturday (30/7/2022), in the interview J-Hope revealed many things, including all the hard work he did to work on his solo album, Jack In The Box . In a previous interview with W Korea magazine , J-Hope admitted that the production of his solo album had to be delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and he had to prioritize his work with BTS. "I started working on my solo album after the pandemic started in 2020. I had to stop my solo project because BTS had activities," said J-Hope. Due to delayed album preparations, J-Hope had to work extra hard to finish his solo album on time. "It's very difficult to concentrate because the schedule is so tight. However, I know when.

I have started something, I have to finish it, or the opportunity will be lost. So, I never leave the studio," said J-Hope. In the 'Give me a miute' interview, Zico also confessed that when he Industry Email List was working on music, he would sacrifice all his time to finish it. "For me, I just need to make music and do nothing else while working on it," said Zico. However, for a global boy group like BTS with such a hectic schedule, Zico wonders how they have free time. "For BTS who has such a busy schedule, how do you guys make time to work on music?" Zico asked. J-Hope admitted that in the midst of such a busy schedule, the BTS members took the time to bring equipment to make music wherever they went.

"Back then, I really didn't have time. There were so many things we had to do, I would make music while abroad using only computers and dynamic microphones," said J-Hope. Zico then teased J-Hope by saying that's the life of a pop star . "This is the life of a pop star . Carrying equipment abroad. Carrying equipment abroad for a four-day trip may seem like showing off. However, you have no other choice but to carry it. This is an example of the life of a pop star ," said Zico . That was a snippet of the fun interview with J-Hope and Zico about how the BTS members took their time to make music in the midst of a busy schedule. What do you think? This article is a submission from a Yoursay member. The contents