Terminate Spellchecker Digital Marketing Manager

Description of your first forum.
mim44

Terminate Spellchecker Digital Marketing Manager

Post by mim44 »

Also, I could feel the internationality from day one – I actually was interviewed by three people who all came from different countries, Canada, Romania, and Spain. I think that's in general what excites me about Munich and NavVis. You can meet people from all around the world from different backgrounds and with different stories.

Q: What was the transition like from a working student to a full-time Digital Marketing Manager?
As mentioned, I originally whatsapp database started as a working student in product marketing where I learned a lot about our products and industry. It was an amazing learning experience, but I soon realized that I wanted to do something more digital, so I switched to the digital marketing team as a working student there.

The most difficult part of the transition was the fact that it happened right during the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic. I was wrapping up my thesis and my working student status was expiring, so I had to figure out what I wanted to do next. The team was so supportive during that time and eventually, my managers were able to offer me a full-time role as a Digital Marketing Manager. You can’t imagine how happy I was!

Once I transitioned to full-time, I have to say that I felt so much support from my managers from day one. Instead of putting everything on me all at once, they gradually gave me more and more responsibility until I was confident that I could handle everything on my own. I didn’t just gain my Hubspot title overnight! I really was able to experiment and learn, all while growing my digital marketing abilities.!

Q: What attracted you to NavVis?
I really wanted to work at a tech company because it is interesting for me. I also knew I didn’t want to work in B2C, but rather B2B, and something in deep tech. And I was very excited about NavVis and its super innovative technology, so I wanted to learn more about it.