Do You Run a Business or Uganda Phone Number Have a Small

You can post here about the phone number list
keya800

Do You Run a Business or Uganda Phone Number Have a Small

Post by keya800 »

Do you run a business or have Uganda Phone Number a small business and your Google My Business account has been suspended ? You have a pretty big problem. And the worst thing is that you probably have no idea why Google has done it. How to prevent a business listing from being suspended Google My Business A Google My Business suspension Uganda Phone Number happens when your listing is no longer visible on Google and Google Maps or you've lost control over the location (it's no longer verified and you can't manage it).

Any local SEO expert knows Uganda Phone Number that MyBusiness suspensions can do a lot of damage to a small business, almost Uganda Phone Number as bad as getting a bad review . But these suspensions are not always easy to avoid , especially when it is not known what can cause them. In fact, some of the reasons are quite a surprise even to experts. For example, suggesting edits on Google Maps and managing an account with the same account can be a dangerous Uganda Phone Number combination. Let's see what Google MyBusiness suspensions are about and above all, how to avoid them.

What can cause my GMB location to Uganda Phone Number be suspended? For starters, you should know that there are some companies that are considered 'high risk', and are more likely to be suspended. For example, home service businesses such as locksmiths, HVAC companies, plumbing, etc., are companies with more spam and fake listings, which makes them more likely to be suspended by Google. Here are some typical reasons why your GMB account may be suspended : You've made important changes to your business : You've changed your Uganda Phone Number company name, address, hours, or other information.