The first month of rent and services was already running

You can post here about the phone number list
Bappy

The first month of rent and services was already running

Post by Bappy »

The house was very deteriorated and did not meet the comforts that we wanted to provide. Of all the things, they only worked: 20 stools that were later refurbished, a saucer rack and 2 steel kitchen tables, one of which was sent for repair. At that time we thought that those $70 million pesos was a lot of money and at the same time it wasn't much, since what we were going to achieve was to materialize a great dream that would transcend. Also, we realized that the house needed a lot of repairs and that, to open the restaurant, the budget that we contemplated from the beginning was not enough.

So, I suggested to my partner Nieves that we go talk to the Doctor so that she would lend us $40 million pesos (approximately$9,900 dollars ) to cover the total cost of the work. When she arrived at her house, she received us with some phone database chocolate, shortbread and cheese, and a big smile. When I saw her face, I said to myself: “This time she is going to lend us the money” , I felt very happy. We explained the reason for our visit and she told us with a smile: “Now I see you with a business profile. I like the attitude! Now they speak differently, with more determination and conviction… I lend them the money on one condition: that they reinstate the partner Miguel” , this because Miguel was the employee she loved the most.

We explained that Miguelhe left on his own, but we had no problem talking to him. She was very happy and agreed to give us the loan. Miguel was eventually reintegrated into society. The next day, we went to the Chamber of Commerce to formalize our company made up of 8 people. Then the construction masters that we had hired arrived. To save costs, we ourselves were the construction assistants and the teachers assigned us the tasks to be carried out. I helped them until 11:00 AM and then I went to the parking lot to continue feeding the database. Then he returned at 4:00 PM to continue helping until 9:00 PM.